Changelog for the CUI NG Generator
[v0.4.7] - 2016-11-28
B2X Versions 1.2.0 and 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
- Adds verbose message/error for missing "HOME" environment variable
[v0.4.6] - 2016-11-10
This release is designed to work B2X versions 1.2.0 and 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
unsupporteddirectory now gets copied over from B2X to the generated project.
[v0.4.5] - 2016-11-01 (Compatible with cui-idm-b2x v1.2.0 and higher)
- Changed copy and scss grunt tasks to work with the updated B2X project.
- Changed the js wrapper files to accomodate updated B2X workflows.
- When the
appConfig.jsongets imported from the B2X project dependency, it will now be automatically edited to have the correct
languageResourcesconfiguration to work with the i18n assets being brought in through the
[v0.4.3] - 2016-09-19
- no longer enforce the use of semicolons on this project or projects that we generate.
- no longer provide depricated B2X versions as an option for users of the generator.
[v0.4.2] - 2016-09-08
- Now only shows the active (non-deprecated) versions of the b2x dependency for selection
- Introduced the method of saving project instance profiles into the home directory
- Reworked the way that the appConfig variables are loaded, now loads from two seperate files (instance profile vs. actual App configs)
- Removed unnecessary lato fonts from being added to the build folder
- Added the JSON folder to the copy commands when running grunt