[1.0.16] - 2016-10-25
- The dist directory contains the original structure, plus a versioned structure.
grunt build now requires that you supply it a version number.
- Adds ascii script to
grunt build --newVersion=<version>
- Generate scripts (generateTimezones.js, generateTranslations.js, generateMessaging.js) now require the
script to be run beforehand.
initDist.js now requires a version number to be passed as a parameter.
[1.0.15] - 2016-10-21
- The dist directory now follows a slightly changes folder structure. This is a breaking change for projects using this dependency.
dist/<i18n version number>/cui-i18n/...
[1.0.13] - 2016-09-08
- addition of "unlock" button, confirmation message and error message when unlocking a user account
- added automated Google Translate content for new rows that did not have any translations yet. (row 290 + at the time of the release.)
- README updates for better parsing by upstream Gitbook
- CHANGELOG updates
[1.0.12] - 2016-08-22
- latest official translations from actual people, not Google translate.
- Changes link in the README to point to an empty sample translation template. The empty template is encuraged to be used instead of having a full set of translation keys in your own custom repository.
- the password rules had variables that were not working correctly in some langauges. this has been resolved.
[1.0.10] - 2016-08-06
- Additional language keys updated by humans.
[1.0.9] - 2016-06-28
- Initial public release of the CUI i18n Library