[1.10.4] - 2016-10-31
- dist folder compiled down to es5
[1.10.3] - 2016-10-25
- Adds class to results-per-page dropdown for responsive styling
[1.10.2] - 2016-10-18
- Fixed inconsitent width rendering of the dropdown in
[1.10.1] - 2016-10-17
custom-error-loading attribute in the
custom-error showcase example.
cui-table directive along with a showcase demo and documentation.
custom-error-loading attribute not working properly.
inline-edit example not properly showing the random word.
- Fixed issue with pageChangeHandler not properly being initialized in some instances when dealing with delayed data.
[1.10.0] - 2016-10-10
- CUI-Paginate: By default, pagination will not display if results are below the first value in the interval array in app-config.json.
- CUI-Paginate: paginationOptions now takes an object instead of an array.
- Adds new table of contents screen to use instead of side menus.
- Minor general styling for table of contents.
- Covisint logo on header.
- Added consistent documentation links to each directive demo.
- Paginate now hides itself if the results are less than the first item in the paginationOptions object.
- Directory restructure
- Moved all directive showcase files into their own folders in
- Each directive demo has their own state and controller instead of utilizing one master controller.
- Demo factories are now split into their own files in
- Index has been broken down into more manageable files inside
- Disabled side menus as they were not used anymore.
- Extracted directive demo styling into own scss files.
- Disables snap menu mouse dragging.
- Fixes browserSync grunt task to reload on all important markup files.
- Fixes match directive game not working properly.
- Fixes custom-error directive showcase error by removing the loader functionality for now.
[1.9.20] - 2016-09-20
- CUI-Paginate: Removes the default unicode characters (
>) in favor of background images.
- CUI-Wizard: Adds new optional attribute
dirty-validation. This revolves around showing input field errors when they are
of the default of
$touched. This also done not work with an
ng-messages-include="". This sets all input fields as
$dirty when clicking the next button.